Updates are occasional patches and add-ons or removal of information and/or features of a game.
The following updates are for Warframe Version 10.
|Updates 10.0: 10.0 - 10.0.1 - 10.0.2 - 10.0.3 - 10.0.4|
|更新歷史 Collapse AllExpand All|
|封閉測試||公開測試更新： 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23|
September 17th, 2013 官方論壇公告
- Added Conclaves for 500-1000 and 1000-1500 ratings.
- Added XP progress bar to Arsenal UI.
- Weekly Leaderboards have been manually reset to start anew. They will continue to reset weekly automatically henceforth.
- Changes to Void Reward distribution for Mag Prime, removed ciphers from all survival rewards.
- Lotus Transmission captioning is no longer “ALL CAPS”. She isn’t yelling at you.. yet.
- Dakka Prime is now called Dakra Prime.
- Replaced Orokin Loot crates in the Derelcits with their own “Derelicted” versions and added more.
- Added Conclave rating to Mod Cards.
- Grineer Settlement Survival missions now use correct Grineer enemies against the Tenno.
- The J-2000 Golem is now known as “Lephantis”.
- Lephantis (Golem) now has an increased damage radius of grenade and gun attacks as well as reduced max incoming damage per second with a slight bump to health.
- Increased Lephantis's (Golem) damage output for head and body attacks.
- Changes to Dera Rifle firing sounds.
- Sound changes to Djinn’s abilities.
- Tweaks to Infested Runner’s claw attack sounds.
- Slide attack no longer takes precedence over a charged melee attack.
- Removing physics from small bushes, moss decals and alike.
- Tweak to enemy ragdolling to ensure matching on host and clients when enemy enters ragdoll state.
- Tweaks to text fitting in areas.
- Tweaks to Orokin Defense Lasers: removed charge up effects and nudged beams a bit.
- Adding blocking volumes to bottom push back area, preventing players from getting stuck in Orokin Derelict loot Room.
- Fix for invisible buttons being accessible in UI.
- Orokin exploding barrels now look different!
- Crawler fire-death animation hooked up.
- Better indication of selected items in arsenal
- Added sound effect to survival artifacts.
- Less Opaque UI background.
- Adjustments to Credit Price of replicating Bio Blueprints (150,000 to 50,000).
- Fixed players being blocked by invisible collision in derelict
- Fix for toggle sprinting and aiming getting in the way of each other.
- Fix for Alerts not properly appearing in Game UI.
- Fix for Stamina not being depleted on Clients for Stamina-based actions.
- Fix for Play Now button being accessible when it shouldn’t.
- Fix for Uru Syandana not being color customizable.
- Fix for using chat while in a non-star node (Keys) lobby will prevent the appearance of the “Play Now” button.
- Fix for clients sometimes not being able to damage Golem.
- Fix for no enemies spawning in Survival missions after host migration.
- Fix for German localizations.
- Fix for Clan Dojo dueling not allowing players to revive.
- Fix for tooltip descriptions not appearing when hovering over alert reward items.
- Fix for Trinity’s Well of Life causing shields to increase exponentially during Survival missions.
- Fix for Sure-Footed mod not working on Clients.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead power in use bug when used to revive/resurrect Grineer rollers (possibly other enemies as well).
- Fix for player can get caught in falling loop with teleport.
- Fix for branch clipping through floor in levels.
- Fix for hand clipping into leg.
- Fix for image preview on Clan research.
- Fixed stealth challenge completing on being spotted in third phase.
- Fix for rare cases where an alarm panel outside of the spawn would be enabled instead of the one in the spawn room, added log message for final score, changed how health drain works.
- Fix for dojo test Stealth Challenge not spawning enemies.
- Fix for player loses rewards in key accessed defense missions if they do not claim and exit with host. Allow for migration if it's a defense mission, even if it requires a key
- Fix for enemies not proceeding though some doors in Orokin level.
September 14th, 2013 官方論壇公告
- Ignis Buffs
- Longer range
- More damage
- Bigger AOE effect.
- Stamina System tweaks:
- Reduced delay on stamina recharge.
- Increased stamina recharge rate.
- Decreased cost of stamina required for sprinting.
- Dodging now uses stamina and has reduced damage while dodging
- Dodges are executed slightly faster.
- Fix for bug where "Buy Slots" would appear in gear menu after being sold.
- Fix for resources not dropping from The Void or Derelict Regions (this includes Mutagen).
- Fix for Orokin Glass not being reflective.
- Fix for Metallic look of Mod frames/borders.
- Fixed doors shutting down on players once they failed challenge in Orokin Derelicts.
- Fixed gap in Orokin Derelict level.
- Fixed clients not being able to see generator hallway effects.
September 14th, 2013 官方論壇公告
- Further reductions to Orokin Derelict recipes.
- Added Charge attack melee stats to UI.
September 14th, 2013 官方論壇公告
- Grakata critical rate buff.
- Added proper BP icons for Kama and Soma.
- Fix for missing Bio Lab research component.
- Adjustments to Derelict Key recipes: lowered build times and adjusted resource requirements. (Note: Blueprints currently in progress will experience a UI bug with negative percentage.)
- Fix for certain Asian languages text not appearing.
- Fix for sentinels attacking owner in The Conclave.
- Fix for stumbles in Sound Quake.
- Fix for broken texture in connector.
- Fix for Miasma not dealing correct damage.
September 13th, 2013 官方論壇公告 - Shadows of the Dead
Find his alternate “Raknis” alternate helmet in the Market or Alerts! .
- New Mods!
- Second Wind (Melee) mod – Melee kills restore Stamina
- Finishing Touch (Melee) mod – Increased Damage to knockdown enemies
- Berserk (Melee) mod – Landing a critical hit will temporarily increase fire rate
- Whirlwind (Glaive) mod – Increases flight speed
- Power Throw (Glaive) mod – puncture (Dark Sector fans, this one’s for you)
- Rebound (Glaive) mod – increases number of bounces before returning
- Quick Return (Glaive) mod – decreases number of bounces before returning
- Spare Parts (Sentinel) mod – chance to spawn a rare resource on death
- Fired Up (Sentinel) mod - the longer a sentinel fires the more fire damage is added to his attacks
- Reflex Guard (Warframe) mod – chance for your Warframe to auto-block incoming damage
- Parry (Warframe) mod - blocking a melee enemy will cause a knock back, fusion increases % chance
- Reflection (Warframe) mod – blocking with melee deflects % of damage back at attacker
- Shield Flux (Warframe) mod - after stamina is consumed your shields will be used a second stamina bar
- Provoked (Warframe) mod - % damage increase while in the downed/bleed out state.
- Intruder (Warframe) mod – increases time limit for hacking security consoles
- Stabilizer (Primary) mod – rifle recoil reduction
- Hush (Primary) mod – noise reduction on rifles, decreased enemy awareness
- Steady Hands (Secondary) mod – pistol recoil reduction
- Suppress (Secondary) mod – noise reduction on pistols, decreased enemy awareness
- Speed Holster (Aura) mod – increases weapon switching speed for entire squad
- Survival Missions Return!
- Survival missions are here to stay and can be played by choosing Survival Missions on the Starchart. Our Survival weekend gave the team some early feedback on playability and difficulty, and our new Survival missions are ready for your Warframes! Survival missions will get more challenging the further you travel through the solar system. Expect to face lower level enemies closer to the sun, and higher level enemies as you reach the outer planets.
- The enemies you face will be prepared to take on the strongest Tenno – the longer you play, the higher the stakes!
- Survival now takes place in procedurally generated levels, allowing greater mission variety, challenge, and replayability.
- Weekly leaderboards are now live for all survival missions on the Starchart!
- All Raid Void Keys have been retroactively replaced with Survival missions.
- A handful of our new mods can be found by playing Survival missions, good luck!
- The Conclave
- Dueling is no longer restricted to clans!
- An ancient Tenno tradition has reemerged; THE CONCLAVES have started appearing throughout the Solar Map. Here the Tenno meet in secret to challenge each another in honorable combat. 1v1 and 2v2 Conclaves have been added through the Solar Map. Are you ready to test your skills?
- New Level Sets: Orokin Derelict Spacecrafts
What happened to the Orokin places that did not get hidden in the Void? Search the solar system for co-ordinate crafting components in loot containers to locate the mysterious Orokin Derelicts.
- New Sentinels!
- New boss: Infested J-2000 Golem
Lurking in the very depths of Orokin Derelicts is the Golem. Find his coordinates within the Derelicts today!
- Level Expansion - Grineer Settlement
More tiles added to the Grineer Settlement maps on Phobos!
- New Weapons!
- New Clan weapons!
- New Customization Options: Fancy a Scarf, Tenno? The Market holds the latest in Warframe Customization: the SYANDANA!
- Clan Dojo Level update/props:
- Zen Garden vanity room
- 17x Zen Garden decorations
- 8x Taiko drums decorations 
- 5x Bronze statues
- All Grineer now speak “Grineer”, a language capable of communicating their barbaric ways!
- You can now control the Lotus’s dialog volume!
- Added all new Solar Landmarks from latest batch of Grandmasters.
- Added all-new Male and Female Grineer combat VO!
- Added new option for new experimental Multi-Threaded Rendering in Launcher Settings!
NOTE: Tenno, this is an experimental option we have introduced with the goal to improve performance on multi-core machines. Let us know if you notice higher frame-rates with this option! This option may not be for everyone, disable it if you encounter problems!
- Arsenal and Inventory screen UI overhaul! Explore the latest revision to the Warframe UI!
- Stamina system now has a timer before it recharges. This makes Stamina a more significant system in game play.
- Reduced Stamina cost of melee swings and jumping
- Reduced the rate of stamina recharge
- Sentinels can now wield any (primary/secondary?) weapon you want!
- Raid missions are no longer available and have been replaced with Survival mission types.
- Added initial PvP values to all Warframes, Weapons, and Mods.
- Ogris charge FX revised, toned down.
- Swapped the descriptions of Neurodes and Neural Sensors.
- Infested Crawlers (all types) have new movement, death, and attack animations.
- Added missing elemental FX to Orthos Prime.
- Added idle FX to Ash, Banshee, Mag, Nyx, and Volt.
- Sentinel Weapons no longer locked to the Sentinel bundled with at purchase.
- New ability icons for Trinity (was using Excalibur icons).
- Mission Success/Failure music now ducks all other music.
- Added delay timer to Stamina recharge.
- Added a new icon for the Extraction Marker.
- Smaller radius and volumetrics for zipline sounds.
- More audio updates for Warframe idles.
- Fix for players exiting lobby when trying to dismiss friends list.
- Fixed issue where Corpus alarm sound was being used in Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed issue where Warframe landing sounds would play twice.
- Fixed Master Volume setting that was set to 0 by default.
- Fixed Grineer voiceboxes that occurred in Corpus levels.
- Fixed inconsistent damage on host and client for Ember’s World on Fire ability.
- Prevent certain cloned enemies from using their abilities (specifically abilities that spawn other enemies).
- Fixed Ember’s Fire Blast ability where FX would remain if caster respawned or left the game.
- Fixed Trinity’s Link ability that was targeting closed turrets and security cameras.
- Fixed Banshee's Sonar ability not applying damage multipliers to shields.
- Fixed Miter disk projectile to behave like other projectiles that pass through Volt’s Shield and Frost’s Snowglobe.
- Fixed an issue in the Tutorial where players could not progress past melee stage.
- Fixed issue where Clans could not destroy the Oracle room.
- Fixed broken Boss transmissions.
- Fixed the Lotus 'not detected' transmission playing at level start.
- Fixed reported broken wrist and elbow animations.
- Fixed defense leaderboards tracking of time elapsed so that it isn't lost after host migration.
- Fixed beam weapon critical hits not being clearly conveyed to the player.
- Fixed Shade's Ghost Ability (and other invisibility Abilities) granting the cloaked player invincibility
- Fixed some AI navigation issues occurring in Corpus Outpost.
- Fixed various crashes and hangs reported by players.