|The name of the following ability is a placeholder.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
| Power Strength: |
20? (Grenade Count)
| Power Range: |
| Power Duration: |
| Users: |
- After the clusters stick onto a surface, it will explode in two seconds and deals Blast damage within 10 meters.
- Damage scales with level.
- This ability is arguably the most dangerous arsenal known in Warframe as it is able to take down even the strongest Warframe at a wide margin.
- Can latch onto a player, which will guarantee heavy damage.
- Plasma Grenades cannot be removed via Rolling.
- Has a delay before exploding.
- Has a small AoE damage.
- Plasma grenades behave similarly to those used in the Halo series, as it sticks on targets after a throw, making it a quick reference to avoid such hazard.
- Plasma grenades seems to be a close family counterpart to Penta's explosive.