The Nami Solo is the single cutlass version of the Nami Skyla.
- Highest base Status Chance among single-handed melee weapons alongside the Lecta.
- Has a x20px polarity slot.
- Good critical chance.
- Low x18px Puncture and x18px Impact damage makes it less effective against armor and shields.
- Lower than average damage compared to other one-handed melee weapons.
- Small jump attack radius.
- Jump attack doesn't knock down targets.
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The Nami Solo is considered a Machete-type weapon, and can only use the Sundering Weave stance.
- The jump attack for the Nami Solo does not knock down enemies, instead it deals forced x18px Impact proc against them, stunning them momentarily.
- With maxed rank dual-stat event mods Virulent Scourge, Voltaic Strike, Vicious Frost, and Volcanic Edge, the Nami Solo can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding Melee Prowess increases this to 88.75%.
- Combining the above with Enduring Strike will result in an 103.75% status chance during channeling.
- Historically the cutlass was normally used much like a machete, hacking through tough material such as wood or heavy rope. Its durability and size made it an effective weapon in the cramped confines of a ship. This may explain why the Nami Solo is classified as such.
- The Codex entry of the Nami Solo uses the stance used to showcase most one-handed weaponry, but its short hilt results in your Warframe's left hand grasping at nothing.
- Just like Nami Skyla, the word Nami (波) means "wave" in Japanese.
- Nami Skyla, the dual cutlass and dagger version.