Lephantis(又名J-2000 Golem)是一只巨大的感染者头目，它于Update 10时出现。牠本来要被用来取代现在已消失的J3-Golem，但是反而被移到Orokin遗迹关卡 。要攻略Lephantis，玩家需要制作特殊的遗迹刺杀钥匙，钥匙需要5个魔像定位座标，这些道具只能从Orokin遗迹任务取得。而Orokin遗迹任务钥匙则需要一般任务中掉落的一般座标来制作。
Lephantis 本身能使用震波来击退任何靠得太近的Tenno。它的头也能借由从玩家附近的地底下窜出造成玩家被击倒。在第二型态的战斗中，场地也将会有带 Electric的水。
- "Unburden yourself from this mortal coil, <player name>. Join Us."
- 从这尘世的烦恼中脱离, <玩家名称>'', 加入我们吧
- "Why do you destroy us? We are your flesh."
- "We are countless. Consume us. Be reborn."
- 我们无穷无尽, 与我为一, 重获新生。
- "We embrace you. Why do you defile us?"
|详细信息||MOD掉落|| Eleventh Storm|
Infested Corpus head resembles a severely mutated Corpus with a mouth taking up its entire face which has two tentacles on either side to cover it up when not attacking. It can spit poison grenades at great distances leaving behind clouds that deal very high damage and ignore shields. It can also release Infested Spawn Pods which will spawn multiple basic Infested units over-time until it is destroyed or expires on its own at which time it also leaves behind a cloud of poison.
|详细信息||MOD掉落|| Eleventh Storm|
Infested Grineer head has a triangular jaw and wields a massive organic scythe-arm. It will either swing its scythe in a wide horizontal arc or crashing down in an overhead strike. The scythe is capable of destroying obstacles in the arena as well as inflicting knockdowns with every hit. Its face is located below the triangular jaw, which is apparently the Grineer that was consumed long ago; it will only reveal itself when it attacks.
|技能|| Sticky Bombs |
Deploy Infested Pod
|详细信息||MOD掉落|| Eleventh Storm|
Ancient Infested head sports a long, stout jaw as well as the "halo crown" that normal Ancients have on their backs. It will spit an arc of Spore Bombs that explode a second after hitting the ground. While the bombs have a massive radius, they do not ignore shields, however, the massive damage can kill any low level warframe in one hit.
在第一阶段, Lephantis会借由从玩家周围的地面窜出来造成小范围击倒效果。Infested Corpus会率先出现攻击, 不久后远古Infested也会现身, 过一段时间之后Infesred Grineer也会加入战斗。
每一个头都有各自的弱点, 只有在攻击时, 弱点才会暴露出来。Infested Corpus的弱点在它的嘴, 远古Infested是脖子, 而Infested Grineer则是头部、嘴以及喉部。
你的首要目标应该是尽量快速的摧毁Corpus头部, 因为它的攻击能够产生大量的小怪。不要马上把火力集中在远古头部上。最好的方法是在场地边缘环绕攻击, 并时时让自己的枪对着Corpus头部的嘴, 并在它攻击时马上射击。 当敌人的弱点(图中红色处)出现时, 用尽最大的力量去攻击该弱点,并立即躲避它即将造成的巨大伤害。请多加警惕远古感染者射出的胞子炸弹, 这些炸弹的体积虽小,但依旧能造成极大的伤害。 Ignore the Infested Spawn Pods as they will expire on their own given enough time and the Corpus head will keep spitting more out anyway. As long as you keep moving the attacks should not directly hit you and the Infested spawns won't be able to catch up with you. 也请多加注意敌军释出的毒雾。
When the Corpus head is near death (assuming you didn't significantly damage the Ancient head), the Grineer head will join in. Thankfully, its attacks are relatively inaccurate and its biggest threat to you will be emerging from beneath you and knocking you down. At this point all three heads will be able to attack you at once, so you may want to be more aggressive and knock out the Corpus head as soon as possible to avoid being overwhelmed.
Once the Corpus head is down the rest of Phase 1 should be relatively easy. Destroy all of the remaining Spawn Pods as well as the Infested minions. Now focus on the Ancient head. Every time it spits an arc of bombs at you simply sprint towards the head to avoid the explosion (you will still get hit due to their massive range, but the damage is negligible long as you have decent shields). The Grineer head is generally too inaccurate to hit you with its scythe and can be out-ranged very easily, though it tends to emerge right next to or outright beneath you which can often knock you down. Simply keep your distance from the Grineer head and knock out the Ancient head.
Once the Ancient head has been taken out the Grineer head should be a walk in the park. Remember that it cannot hit you if you stay directly beneath it, so when it bursts up run straight towards it, stay as close to it as possible, and blast away at its "face" every time it swings. The mouth itself is also a weak spot, but you can only damage it when it opens which is when it attacks, so you have 2 weak spots to choose from. If you are below the head then shoot the face; if you are further away it might be easier to shoot the mouth rather than aim at the face from an uneasy angle.
Once all three heads have been fought off, you will be given a brief moment to pick up goods remaining on the arena before all three heads emerge at once and bring down the entire platform. Players will fall down into the ruins below, where the rest of Lephantis resides.
Phase 2 is essentially the same as Phase 1 except all three heads can attack in conjunction and the heads cannot retreat. The environment is darker and tinted red due to the nature of the arena which may cause trouble to those with difficulty dealing in such an environment. Again, you should focus your efforts on the Corpus head due to its lethality though you could also attack the Ancient head instead as it's an easier target to hit this time.
Standing directly in front of one head greatly helps, as it makes it difficult for the other two heads to attack you, but they will still try. The elevated platforms can be of great help as the Grineer head has trouble hitting people who stand on them as long as Lephantis is not right next to the platform. If Lephantis is close enough (as in so close it cannot move forward anymore), it can perform a higher side-slash to hit you off the platform, though the slash can be rolled under with good timing. Do not get too close to Lephantis or he will knock you down with his body slam. Avoid any electric pools and poison clouds as they can drain your health without you knowing until it's too late. Consider keeping some infested spawn pods alive as the spawned Infested can drop ammo and energy orbs. Try to focus on taking down the same head one at a time while avoiding the other two (though keep an eye on them so you can avoid their attacks).
Bring down the heads one at a time until you emerge victorious from the battle.
- It is not recommended to use weapons like the Ogris, Torid, and Acrid. The majority of these weapons' damages (explosions and DoT) target the torso of an enemy, so you will lose a lot of potential damage even if you're aiming at weak points.
- The use of the Infested Impedance aura can significantly improve your chances against Lephantis as it slows all infested by 18% at max rank (including attacks) allowing you to evade its attacks more easily and hit its weak spots for a longer time. The downside of this is that Lephantis' weak spots will take longer to reveal themselves.
- The theory that the order in which you kill the heads determines the blueprint reward at the end is FALSE. Multiple players have tested and confirmed that killing the heads in a specific order does NOT give a specific blueprint.
- Frost's Freeze ability can be helpful when dealing damage to Lephantis with severe lag. Snow Globe can also be used to keep Lephantis' weak spots open. Frost does not have any means of blocking environmental damage and the crowd control effects of Lephantis' attacks however.
- Rhino is the best suited to solo runs due to the effects of his abilities. Iron Skin will absorb almost all sources of damage and CC in the fight and allow him to focus on hitting weak spots; Roar will allow him to deal more damage while the weak spots are exposed; Rhino Stomp will keep them open for slightly longer periods of time, though it is not a significant duration for solo runs. Do note that he may still need defensive mods to mitigate the incoming damage when recasting Iron Skin.
- Never tank Infested Grineer. It's damage is powerful enough to swipe the entire Iron Skin in a blow.
- Be sure to remember the proper cues for the weakspots as a poorly timed stomp will simply extend the invulnerability periods and waste the duration of an active Roar. Sometimes the Rhino stomp will also affect heads that haven't popped up yet, which will slow them down as well which means you might have to wait longer than usual for the next head to show up.
- Using Trinity is a good alternative asides from Rhino in Solo, as her Link provides the most beneficial protection a player would need when being swarmed by Lephantis' minions, preventing serious damage and knockbacks on important periods of strikes.
- Energy Vampire will not only slow down Lephantis, but will also give you additional energy, which is key if you are using a Rhino or other energy-sucking frame.
- Blessing keeps the Poison Damage by Lephantis from sinking into Trinity, and her allies as a cell, allowing full damage delivery against it.
- Well Of Life is another alternative to healing when Health Orbs are not available.
- Since Lephantis' attacks deal damage in a large area and many of them are poison, your sentinel will not survive the fight if you cannot successfully dodge every attack.
- A Nova can be handy against this boss. Molecular Prime slows down Lephantis allowing your team to shoot its weak points for longer periods of time. The double damage will also help take Lephantis down. Cases have even been seen where only two heads had to be destroyed since the explosion from Molecular Prime did enough damage to the main overall health that it destroyed the third head. Antimatter Drop may also deal a huge amount of damage to one head.
- Be careful of the knockdown of the Grineer head and the stomp shockwaves. They may knock you into a poison cloud/electrified pool and cause severe damage before you are able to get up and run out of it.
- Banshee's Sonar can to get an "orange" spot at a weak point which would greatly increase the damage deal to that specific part in the weak points you should be dealing with. This strategy isn't as useful as the other strategies described above: the enemy will get highlighted randomly across the body, since this boss is the largest amalgamation at this point, the orange weakspot would normally cover shielded body parts, like the back or the legs of the monster.
- Using Equilibrium is recommended due to the hazards and enemies present throughout the fight.
- Lephantis can be a good source of Orokin Cells and Neurodes since it has 4 chances to drop resources. One for each head during the first stage of the fight, and one for defeating the second stage.
- When fighting Lephantis, you can scan the individual heads in the first phase and scan his body in the second phase, giving you 4 scans in total that grant affinity. Only the Phase 2 final boss counts towards Codex scans.
- Upon killing a head in Phase 2, the fleshy hole that remains spits out spore grenades similar to that of the Corpus Infested.
- Oberon smite ablity maxed has a 580 damage to all heads even they they are covered. This is very helpful when dealing with the Corpus head that often keeps its head closed for great periods of time. Oberon+Trinity to supply power may take stage 1 down in a matter of minutes (smite is void in Phase 2 and does no damage)
- Banshee's Sonic Boom can displace the heads in the first phase which can result in them not showing up or becoming invisible.
- If Saryn uses Miasma when Lephantis is low on health, it will start to disintegrate while it is still alive and if Lephantis does not die during that time, Lephantis will become invisible. This is shown by placing a Waypoint in the centre, highlighting there is an Enemy, and shooting where the Head would be.
- If you use a revive during phase 2 (full body) you suffer a huge chance of the entire UI bugging out to the point where you can no longer see enemy health, sometimes your own health, you can no longer use your minimap, you can no longer see waypoints (either placed or when a player is downed) and you sometimes will become incapable of using any weaponry or powers.
- Lephantis was the first boss to not directly drop a blueprint. Players get the Nekros components as a mission reward upon completion of the entire mission. Players will always get one component on each successful run, though there is no guarantee the components will be different each time. Later updates have since applied this to the other bosses.
- Underneath the Infested Grineer head there is a person's face, akin to Dark Sector boss Mezner who also is fought in a large arena-type area and whose face is distorted and stretched over the Infested creature.
- In spite of Lephantis' renaming, the nav coordinates required to craft Derelict Assassination keys are still referred to as Golem Nav Coordinates.
- Some players reported having to fight against a level 50+ Lephantis, although most of the time, depending on your Rank, he is below level 50.
- Should you point your mouse over the central body during the second stage you will see an indicator of total health (percentage health of all the heads). This gives a good indicator of how much of the battle there is left to fight.
- It is possible to ride Lephantis by jumping from the platforms or by using powers to get onto its back. However, it has a tendency to knock you off, dealing damage.
- If you listen closely, Lephantis' taunts sound like an edited version of Kril's.
- Originally upon defeating the three heads in Phase 1 the ceiling would break causing the floor to crumble from the falling debris. This was changed in favor of Lephantis breaking the ground directly.
- Lephantis is currently the largest boss in the game and also has the most health, each head has about as much as Phorid in each stage, so a total of 6 times the amount of Phorid's health.
- Sometimes, when a primed head is killed in the second stage, a blinking ghost outline of it will remain.
- It is possible (but difficult) to shoot through the closed "mouth" of the Corpus head between the gaps.
- Heads that are destroyed/disintegrated in the first stage will still show up in the second stage.
- A hologram of Lephantis can be seen in the Dojo Bio Labs. Furthermore to the left of the hologram a leg of Lephantis is enclosed within one of the containers.
- Each head of Lephantis appears to be a reference to The Three Wise Monkeys, with the Infested Ancient head covering the sides (which could represent ears), the Infested Grineer head covering an eyelike stalk, and the Infested Corpus head covering its mouth.
|Grineer||Balor Fomorian • Vor上尉 • Vay Hek議員 • Sargas Ruk將軍 • Kela De Thaym • Lech Kril中尉 • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag|
|Corpus||Alad V • Ambulas • 豺狼 • Nef Anyo中士 • 鬣狗(包) • 山貓 • 猛禽|
|Infested||Infested Mesa • 異融者Alad V • Phorid • Lephantis• Jordas Golem|
|The Grustrag Three • Zanuka Hunter • Stalker|
|Walker||疾沖者 • 奔跳者 • 狂奔者 • 爆炸狂奔者 • 蛆蟲|
|爬行者||爬行者 • 嘔心爬行者 • 劇毒爬行者 • 電擊爬行者 • 噴吐爬行者|
|機械||Mutalist Osprey • Swarm-Mutalist MOA • Tar-Mutalist MOA|
|遠古||遠古治癒者 • 沸裂者 • 育母蜘蛛 • 遠古干擾者 • 遠古劇毒者|
|Infested Mesa • 異融者Alad V • Phorid • Lephantis• Jordas Golem|