|| A desolate, ruined world. Home of the oppressive Grineer Empire.
Earth is the first planet accessible to player and where the Grineer are the controlling faction.
The vital target of the planet is Councilor Vay Hek who is located in the mission Oro, and where the blueprints for the parts of the Hydroid Warframe can be obtained. Bear in mind that your Mastery Rank must be at least 5 in order to access the node.
The Strata Relay player hub is located here.
Infested can appear during Invasion missions. The lists do not apply to Survival missions.
- Cambria is a good place to farm Tower 3 Void Keys.
- Most of the names of Earth's missions are from a variety of Earth-related topics, such as:
- As of Update 14, Earth is the first planet accessible to players, beginning with the Vor's Prize quest.
- Prior to 14.0.6, Earth rotated in the wrong direction on the mission screen.
- Earth was the first planet to have Interception missions.
- Despite being described as a "desolate, ruined world" Earth has very lush forests, which Vay Hek tried to destroy during The Cicero Crisis.
- The Strata Relay was the first player hub destroyed by one of Vay Hek's Balor Fomorians in the Eyes of Blight event.