Burning Wasp is one of two available Stance mods for Whip type weapons. It is a specialized Stance that trades speed for range, its focused lashing attacks being able to hit targets from deceptively long ranges.
Can be equipped on:
*Denotes weapon with matching Stance Mod polarity.
|Spiral Cut||Slide +|
|Mountain's Chisel||In Air +|
|Weightless Steel||Wallrun +|
|Resounding Fear||Aiming at Downed Enemy +|
- PS4 Players =
- Xbox Players =
- Equipping this Stance increases the weapon's Stamina cost per swing by 25%.
- Last hit of Buzzing Sting has a 100% chance to proc.
- The third hit of Sparking Torture (the one right after the pause) moves the user forward while sweeping the whip in an arc. This is useful for positioning. Like most melee moves with built-in lunge or dash movements, the distance of the movement is affected by attack speed.
- The finishing hits of the Sparking Torture combo sweeps the air twice a few meters in front of the wielder, but may miss enemies that are too near to the Tenno. The sweeping part of the attack may knock down enemies, which chains well into Resounding Fear (ground finisher).
- The Guided Claw attack hits all enemies in a straight line. Second hit perform a spin, hitting all targets around the player. Third hit launches the whip forward.
- If Hold is performed during Sparkling Torture third attack instead of simply tapping , the final attack of Buzzing Sting will be performed.
- Positioning is important when using this Stance, to take advantage of the range of its attacks.