This Orokin variation of the Ankyros is superior to its successor in every way.
The Ankyros Prime are a primed version of Ankyros, added in Update 12.4.0
||Tower I Defense (Rotation C)|
Tower III Defense (Rotation A)
||Tower III Defense (Rotation C)|
Tower III Sabotage
||Tower II Survival (Rotation C)|
Tower IV Defense (Rotation C)
||Tower I/III Defense
||Tower III Defense
||Tower II Survival
This weapon deals primarily x18px Impact damage.
- Good attack speed, one of the three fastest melee weapons.
- Good status chance
- High critical chance.
- Reliable finisher damage and speed, can hit and kill multiple enemies.
- Very low stamina consumption.
- Has great crowd-control capabilities:
- Staggers on each hit;
- Small knock-down AoE on ground slam;
- Has 2 x20px polarities.
- Stance slot has x20px polarity, matches Fracturing Wind stance.
- Short range.
- Each punch only hits 1 target, except for the ground slam AoE.
- 主条目: Category:Ankyros Prime Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Ankyros Prime is the first Gauntlet melee weapon to be primed.
- Compared to previous Prime weapons, the Ankyros and the Ankyros Prime have a much closer resemblance to each other - their model geometry is nearly identical.