With massive charged power and the ability to hit up to five foes in a single swing, the Galatine sword is the heavy artillery of melee weapons.
The Galatine is a heavy greatsword capable of dealing massive damage. It was added in Update 10.2.0.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily x18px Slash damage.
- Has very long reach.
- Second highest base damage of all melee weapons.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- One x20px polarity slot.
- Relatively large AoE radius with knockdown on jump attack.
- High base status chance.
- Stance slot has x20px polarity, matches Cleaving Whirlwind stance.
- 主条目: Category:Galatine Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Can be used to stun-lock enemies (a characteristic of heavy melee weapons), as well as land easy headshots with its overhead chops.
- As with other heavies, the overhead chops cause small AoE damage.
- The Galatine has the fastest attack speed of the Heavy Sword & Axe class weapons.
- In the Arthurian Legends, 'Galatine' is the name of the sword given to Sir Gawain by the lady of the lake. It is referred to as 'Shadow to Excalibur's light'.
- It resembles the Power Sword from He-Man. This was acknowledged by DE in the redtext before the update.
- Upon deploying the hotfix, the redtext feed from DE described the Galatine as "a sword so big your friends might think you're overcompensating for something, while secretly they know you are not".
- The icon displayed shows the Galatine with red energy, but the default energy color is the standard Tenno energy blue.
- Some mods may not save after editing. (To fix this, relog and they should be saved)
- Upon selecting the players preference of color, then highlighting your primary, the weapon will appear to have the default color scheme. (UI bug)
- Gram, another greatsword.