|5||崇高的||Ash Prime Helmet (Crafted) + 500,000||可以使用能力強化MOD|
|4||崇敬的||Fang Prime Handle + 250,000||可以使用武器強化MOD|
|3||尊敬的||Invalid + 100,000||可以使用大型團隊彈藥回復|
|2||榮耀的||Forma + 50,000||可以使用虛空鑰匙包|
|1||受尊重的||2 Gallium + 30,000||可以使用疾沖者魅影|
|0||入門||500 Alloy Plate + 10,000||可以使用血色面紗集團紋章|
|-||中立||Forma + 50,000||-|
|-1||嫌疑||Invalid + 100,000||受到Eximus 疾沖者小隊追獵|
Specters Of Liberty编辑
In the Specters Of Liberty event, an individual who identifies herself as Cantis contacts the Tenno asking for desperately needed assistance in freeing hostages that the Corpus and Grineer have captured. Grineer and Corpus groups have taken members from the Red Veil hostage in an attempt to force them into submission.
Hostages from the Red Veil were encountered in Rescue 2.0 missions, in which tight security and special Wardens take extra precaution against the player's arrival.
In exchange for such a daring task, players will be rewarded Specter blueprints in which they can use to craft Tenno holograms for use on their clan's Solar Rails, or to help fight in other missions by placing the holograms in the player's equipment gear section.
The Avalanche Offensive 编辑
The Red Veil's involvement in the Avalanche Offensive is fairly minor, consisting of Cantis informing the Tenno of an unusual amount of Arctic Eximus training on Mars. After the Tenno resolve the threat Cantis thanks the Tenno, also rewarding them with an Affinity Booster, which the Corpus were using to improve their training.
- The Red Veil was the very first Syndicate introduced in the game, during the Specters Of Liberty event.
- They are the first faction introduced that openly support the Tenno and work toward a mutual benefit.
- Cantis' picture has a word written in Orokin next to it. It appears to spell out "netyirc", possibly meaning "network".
- Red Veil hostages are fully voiced and have their own 3d HUD model.
- They will offer to cover your back by asking for your secondary weapon from you to use, although they still will prefer taking cover and leaning around cover instead.
- It is believed that they are the main manufacturers of Wraith weapons, primarily due to the similar decals and color of the Rakta Syandana and the Wraith weapons.
- The mask/helmet of the Red Veil's representative bears a striking resemblance to the Stalker's helmet, namely the two "eyes" on the sides of his face, and the singular "eye" in the middle.
- The Grineer-based Weaponry that has been modified (ex. Strun Wraith, Gorgon Wraith, etc.) under the Red Veil possibly originated as part of the shared terms with the Steel Meridians, an exiled Grineer sub-faction, forementioning the abundance of the weapons distributed to participating Tenno.
|钢铁防线 • 均衡仲裁者 • 中枢苏达 • 佩兰数列 • 血色面纱 • 新世间|
武形秘仪 • 中枢Simaris